International architectural firm with offices in Atlanta and China is seeking an architectural designer with experience in all aspects of the project delivery with strong CAD/Revit experience, modeling, rendering ability and presentation skills.
Candidates must possess the following knowledge, skills, abilities and competencies in order to be considered:
- LEED accredited (preferred)
- 6 to 10 years of professional experience in large scale mixed use, hospitality projects.
- Experience in all aspects of the architectural design from concept to construction administration.
- Knowledge of latest technologies for building designs, materials and systems, and the ability to develop and detail these systems.
- Strong people and communication skills; team player.
- Be able to work closely with project design director to develop design concept ideas by preparing plan layouts; 3D illustrations and other creative means to convey the intent of the design.
Preferred computer skills:
- AutoCAD/Revit or Bentley MicroStation V8i SS3
- 3D modeling/Building Information Modeling Systems (BIM) – SketchUp, 3D Studio Max; Rhino and Bentley AECOsim Building Designer SS3
701 Poydras Street
One Shell Square
New Orleans, La 70139